Hockey captain Matt Bodie ‘14 has signed a contract with the New York Rangers. Read about it here.
(Bodie [left] is pictured here with ESPN announcer John Buccigross and teammates Shayne Gostisbehere and Daniel Carr)
As the New York Rangers head into the playoffs, here’s to the ones who played a part in getting us here, the ones who started the season with us but won’t be here to finish it
during the regular season, i can classify teams into categories like:
- teams i love
- teams i like
- teams i don’t care about
- teams i hate
during the playoffs, there’s only:
- my team
- teams i hate
An asexual and pansexual become room-mates and have wacky adventures
The show is called ‘All or Nothing’
Plot twist: the asexual is really super outgoing and is a huge flirt while the pansexual is extremely socially awkward and has trouble ordering coffee let alone getting a date.
my hand slipped
So my older brother was in a book store and picked up a book about the difficulties faced by same sex parents in society today when a woman came up and bitched him out for being “too young to be reading a book about THAT sort of people.” He saw that she was carrying the third Hunger Games Book so he stared her dead in the eyes and hissed “Prim dies.” and walked away and I have never been prouder to have him as my sibling.
So uhh, my clothing dye ate through my gloves…..
+3 spellcasting +1 summoning EFF: 2XDAM vs undead
The tattoo makes it more demonic than undead.
fun fact: if a persons body oder smells good to you that means they have an immune system basically opposite of yours! this happens so the chances of finding a mate with the opposite immune system is greater and the chances that any offspring you produce together will have a stronger immune system is greater.
this is fascinating
But I like the way my body odor smells…
Did a thing. Toned grey paper, prismacolors and a sharpie. 🎨💀#art
1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
"A Sticky Situation" (1960) by Carl Barks
I like how advertising is literally still exactly as sexist as they’re joking about in this comic from 54 years ago.
THINGS IT IS PERFECTLY OKAY TO BE
- non binary
THINGS IT IS NOT OKAY TO BE
- an asshole
- a goose
this post wasn’t even about social justice it was about my hatred of geese